Pittsburgh is a beautiful city that’s located on a picturesque landscape of rivers and mountains. To get the best view of this spectacular setting, head to one of these locations where you’ll find the best views of Pittsburgh.
- Duquesne Incline: Take an old-fashioned trolley car up to a panoramic view far above the buildings and rivers. The scenic overlook at the top is beautiful during the day or night.
- Mount Washington: It’s a relaxing escape from the city and a great place to see the area from a different angle. This area’s Emerald View Park is a favorite for locals.
- West End/Elliot Overlook: A great place to see sunsets and watch the Allegheny and Monogahela Rivers intersect.
- Grandview Avenue: Living up to its name, this area has a great view of the area surrounding the city, making it a popular place for weddings.
- PNC Park: The view of the city and river from the upper seats of the Pirates’ field is worth the price for tickets.
Of course, we think the best way to see Pittsburgh is from the driver’s seat of a new Ford vehicle from Shults Ford of Hamarville!